YOU: SLIM. SEXY. STRONG. STRETCHED.
This can be you. Check out some of the other great benefits of the barre workout:
- Extreme core strength
- Compact external physique (lifted and tighter seat/butt; long, lean thighs; toned arms)
- Increased flexibility and balance
- Improved posture and body alignment
- Fluid, graceful body movement
- Tighter internal physique along with vaginal rejuvenation (especially after childbirth)
- Improved confidence and body image
- Alignment of the body’s energy points (aka chakras) for greater vitality
- Skiers have noticed enhanced knee alignment, balanced and improved quad/hamstring recruitment
- Golfers have experienced greater hip openness and movement allowing for a better swing
- Runners have attained increased endurance, faster PR times, and reduced impact on joints
- Greater range of motion and endurance for all other activities and sports
- Dedicated clients can lose up to 12 inches (4x/week for 3 months)
Barre Cleveland™ is a private studio providing the best total body, female-only workout
program in Cleveland through the integration of the fitness basics in strength, balance and
We are different from Pilates.
Pilates uses machines and mat work to re-align the core muscles by working the small
muscles groups. The barre workout uses the body’s own weight to isolate, strengthen, and
sculpt all major muscle groups. Pilates exercises are largely performed in a sitting or prone
position while our exercises take place both at the ballet bar and on mats.
We are different from Yoga.
Yoga is a method of physical, mental, and spiritual release and renewal. The barre workout
focuses exclusively on fitness by strengthening, stretching, and aligning all major muscle
groups resulting in power, physical grace, stamina, and significant body change.
We are different than a Gym.
In a gym the rooms are shared by all fitness classes, and used by fellow gym goers when
classes aren't in session, so they are not as sanitary and feel very gym-like. In contrast,
beautiful hardwood floors, velvet and linen drapes, eco-friendly colored walls, big windows
offering lots of natural lighting, invigorating scents, and the energy of real plants welcome you
at Barre Cleveland™. So as soon as you set foot into our boutique studio, you instantly feel a
wave of harmony wash over you. Plus, the people who work here and those who take classes
tend to be genuine and sociable, creating a community that you can’t help but want to be a
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Research shows that physical exercise yields the best benefits when performed three to five
times per week. Likewise, to get the best results from the barre workout, come to class three
to four times per week along with incorporating a brisk walking routine and sensible eating habits to further enhance your
It's that simple!